Why Choose Us
Masri Orthodontics considers it a privilege to welcome our patients and their families to our office and website. Our success is based on creating healthy and exceptional smiles in an atmosphere that consistently exceeds expectations.We pride ourselves with providing our patients with state-of-the-art treatment in a compassionate and very fun environment.
Here are some features of our practice that make Masri Orthodontics EXCEPTIONALLY unique:
- Outstanding and personalized care: You will actually be treated by the orthodontist, each AND every time.
- Board Certified Orthodontist: Dr. Masri is among the select few to be Board Certified by the American Board of Orthodontics.This national certification is determined by vigorous examination process and is the highest recognistion in the field of Orthodontics allows us to realign teeth and jaws in a conservative way, never before possible.
- “The Game Zone”: a Video arcade with play station and X Box.
- “The Smile Lounge”: our unique relaxing lounge where you can enjoy a juice or a coffee, while watching our big screen TV or surfing the Internet.
- Dr. Masri has a great program called the Patient Rewards Hub that everyone gets to participate in and win SUPER PRIZES as displayed in our showcase. Dr. Masri feels one of the greatest gifts that he can give his patients is to teach them good tooth brushing habits that they can maintain for the rest of their lives. Each time you come in for an appointment, make sure to bring in your card!!
- Damon passive self-ligating and clear self- ligating braces that shorten treatment time, and allow for longer intervals between appointments.
- Sophisticated computer graphics that illustrate your treatment before it begins
- Delightful and highly-trained staff
- Patients are seen on-time for appointments.
- Flexible payment arrangements that feature a monthly credit card charge system
- Monthly contests and patient appreciation events.
Dr. Masri develops an individualized treatment plan based upon your specific orthodontic needs.
For the patient, this means not only addressing your orthodontic concerns, but also formulating and educating you on our specific goals in developing your unique smile.